"SECPRO 2011 - Setting a Course for Collaboration and Innovative Solutions"

Dear Sir

Further to our telecon conversation, please find attached details for "SECPRO 2011 - Setting a Course for Collaboration and Innovative Solutions".

After the grand success of CISS'09 and SECPRO'10, I take privilege in inviting you to an one of a kind platform created and hosted by niSpana

The 3rd annual of Security Professionals Summit - "SECPRO 2011 - Setting a Course for Collaboration and Innovative Solutions". This is to be held on 3rd and 4th March’2011 in Mumbai, India.

I am also looking to make it more specific to corporates region wise and organize the same event at Hydrabad, Bengaluru and Chennai where the topics will remain the same as they are the focused for this year, but the only changes will be in terms of speakers and all would be organized in the month of March, 2011.(different dates)

At this platform we guarantee your organization, a complete exposure to decision makers who are responsible for the development, implementation and management of the organization’s corporate security vision, strategy and programs. These decision makers are actively seeking solutions and are looking forward to re-educate and buy solutions from an esteemed solution provider like you.

The estimated audience of 80-100 senior level decision makers would benefit tremendously from your generosity. For more details on this exclusive platform, I have attached a detailed study about this platform.

In case you have any queries please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Jagadish Kumar

Mob: +91 9880442379

Direct: +91 (80) 42131650

Email : jagadish.kumar@nispana.com

Views: 4

Attachments:

Events

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by neil.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service